Saturday, November 19, 2011

Dalle Cancels Her Presence in HomeWalk 2011

After doing a very effective campaign to promote and support HomeWalk 2011, which details you find on the previous post, Brody Dalle canceled her presence at the event that happens today (November 19th) in Los Angeles, because of the flu.

Dalle, who was very excited to participate of the walk/run, published [on Twitter] that she is very upset about this situation, but a friend will represent her at the event: "My great friend Jib is gonna take my place and walk with my walking partner whom just happens to be his beautiful Wife Jenn. #lovegoodpeeps"

 "My friend Jib's hairy arm and my Homewalk 2011 t-shirt !!! Thanks the Jibs!"

Get well soon, Brody! And congratulations for the beautiful campaign that you made to support HomeWalk 2011.